Offering Professional Development
Workshops in Plymouth (MS & HS Teachers)
Job Alikes - DH, Director, Coordinator, Team Leader
Executive Function Classroom Strategies
The Grade Awakening
Immersion, Inquiry and Intellectual Risk-taking
Is Misconduct Sabotaging Lessons?
Individual workshops are also available as In-service on your site.
Mentoring Athletic Directors
Districts contract with us. We assign a veteran, trained AD to support your new Athletic Director with comprehensive, confidential mentoring and training for one full year. Recommended topics:
- Job description and season/monthly checklists from MSSADA AD Survival Manaul
- Monitoring locker rooms and buses - where "stuff" happens
- Leadership for culturally conscious,trauma informed, and education-based athletics
- Social media - yours and theirs
- Developing the culture of your athletic program aligned with district/school goals
- Managing the budget and watching all things financial
- Building relationships with stakeholders
- Legal issues: Health & Safety, Risk Management, Sports inuries
- Legal issues: IDEA, 504, 51A reporting, Bullying, Harrassment, Hazing, Title IX
- Developing Unified Sports teams and supporting youth programs
- Scheduling equity and flexibility
- Communication strategies and tools
- League, district and MIAA responsibilities and relationships
- Recognition, ceremonies and celebrations
- Captains, captain councils, student leadership
- Monitoring and supervising coaches
- Seedings, tournaments, rules, timelines, fees and participation
Tiered options based on level of need starting at $2,500
We host YOUR workshop!
Send us your topic!
We organize, market, provide breakfast, lunch, technology & billing.
You plan & teach your own workshop!
Instructor stipend for 5 hour workshop
12 attendees (minimum) $ 500
18 attendees $ 750
24 - 40 attendees $ 1000