• Engage the dysregulated, defiant, and disinterested students
• Apply cognitive strategies to emotion regulation
• Employ purposeful relationship building strategies
• Recognize hypoarousal, hyperarousal, and cognitive fusion
• Practice defusion dos and don’ts
• Review classroom management fundamentals to thwart student defiance
• Add lesson elements that increase emotionally positive hormone levels (dopamine, oxytocin, serotonin, endorphins)
To cancel your booking, please email firstname.lastname@example.org one week before scheduled workshop.